Today, I am sharing another one of my simple recipes that includes some of my favorite superfoods for dogs. It can be made and frozen in batches to ensure your dog is never without a fresh meal.
- 1-2 lbs of sliced chicken breast
- 1 cup quinoa
- 3 cups chopped kale
- 3 handfuls of green beans
- 2 zucchinis
- boil quinoa in 2 cups of water, set aside to cool
- slice chicken into small strips and brown in a large pan
- add the vegetables and stir fry
- stir the quinoa with the chicken and vegetables then remove from heat
- stir through your dog food supplements
When cooking your pups food at home it’s always important that you include a nutritionally sound supplement in their diet. To enjoy good health, dogs require a high level of quality protein, along with a balanced level of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and animo acids.