These treats are a nutritious and delicious way for your pup to cool off in the summer. I’m sure your fur-baby will love this frozen snack as much as mine do!
- small silicone mold tray (they come in many shapes, hearts, stars, paw prints, etc; I used heart shaped molds)
- 1/2 cup unrefined extra virgin coconut oil
- frozen blueberries
- place a frozen blueberry or 2 (depending on size of your mold shape) into each mold of the tray
- heat coconut oil on stove top or in microwave until it liquifies
- allow the coconut oil to cool a bit and pour into molds
- carefully put mold tray into your refrigerator to solidify
- when the treats solidify, pop them out of the mold tray
- store them in a bag in your freezer
You can give them to your dog just as a frozen treat or in addition to their food.