I love offering my pups frozen treats in the summer months, these treats even help with stinky dog breath! The coconut oil has antibacterial properties, the yogurt is the probiotic, and the herbs work to freshen breath!
- 1/2 cup unrefined extra virgin coconut oil
- 1/2 cup warm chicken broth (no onion)
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mint
- 1/2 cup parsley
- liquify the coconut oil
- combine the coconut oil and chicken broth in a blender
- add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth
- add the mixture to each of your molds
- freeze for at least 6 hours, or until solid
Store in an airtight container in the freezer.
Recipe adapted from: