Green beans are a wonderful superfood for your pup! They are an excellent source of vitamins, A, C, and E, as well as fiber, potassium, and magnesium. Dogs thrive on antioxidant rich foods such as green beans.
This is a simple 2 ingredient crispy crunchy healthy treat your dog is sure to enjoy!
- 16 ounces frozen, cut green beans thawed, water drained
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil or unrefined extra virgin coconut oil
- preheat oven to 170 degrees
- place green beans and oil in a bowl
- and toss to coat beans
- spread green beans on a large, parchment lined or non-stick, baking sheet
- dry beans in the oven for 8 hours or until crunchy
- turn off the oven and allow to cool completely before storing in an airtight container
As alway, I remind you to check with your own Veterinarian before adding something new, or making any changes to your pups diet.