There has been an overwhelming response and a great deal of interest since my post about the wonder herb turmeric and its benefits for your dog. I have been asked if I have any more recipes, I do, and am very happy to share them with all of you!
- 2 1/2 cups flour of your choice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup chopped blueberries
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- 1/2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 2 tsp unrefined extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 egg
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- combine your flour and water mixing until combined well
- add egg, coconut oil, peanut butter, flax seeds, blueberries and turmeric
- mix well
- add more flour or water as needed until you reach a dough consistency
- roll dough out on a floured surface and cut shapes
- place on baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes
- store in airtight container
For best quality use within four to five days or you can freeze them for later use.