With the holiday season officially beginning this week, guests, meals, and goodies around the house, why not treat you pup to a special holiday brunch of their own while you are enjoying yours.
For this yummy recipe you will need to have a waffle maker.
- 3 cups rice flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup canned pureed pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 8 squirts salmon oil (can be purchased at your local pet store)
- coat waffle maker with some spray oil, then heat up
- mix all ingredients together well
pour into hot waffler maker
- bake until set
- allow to cool a bit, serve fresh and warm to your pup
Serve this delicious recipes to your pup, and enjoy the doggie kisses!