The easiest way to give your dog coconut oil to eat is to either add it to their food, or if you cook and bake homemade food and treats use it in the recipes.
- 1 & 1/8 cups unrefined extra vigin olive oil melted (1/8 cup = 2 tablespoons)
- 1/2 cup brewers yeast
- 2 small paw print silicone pans
- 1 plastic condiment bottle with tip
- Combine melted coconut oil and brewers yeast together in a blender. Blend for about 10 seconds until smooth.
- Transfer blended mixture into a plastic bottle with tip, such as a condiment bottle, and use to fill the 2 paw print silicone pans.
- Freeze until set solid, remove from pans and store in refrigerator or freezer.
Recipe and photo source: