If your pup is like any of my fur babies, they are craving some red, white, and blue fun for the Independence Day celebration. I made some frozen dog treats for my pups so they can celebrate the 4th of July too, and I want to share this simple recipe with you.
Blueberries and strawberries are good for your dog, full of antioxidants, fiber, and vitamin C. Strawberries even contain an enzyme that can help whiten your dog’s teeth.
- star silicone mold or any other shape you may have
- 16 oz. plain low fat yogurt
- 1 pint strawberries
- Blueberries, 1 per star
- place yogurt and strawberries in blender until pureed
- pour berry yogurt mixture into mold
- add a blueberry to each mold
- place in freezer until solid
These treats are dog gone easy 😜 and your pup will love them!