This delicious recipe can be served as a treat, or as a topper to your pups meal. I baked them in a mini muffin pan for bite size treats. Your pup will love these, mine sure do!
- 1 cup wild or brown rice, cooked until very mushy
- 1 cup diced or shredded chicken
- 3 tablespoond rice flour
- 1 tablespoon diced parsley
- 1 egg
- unrefined extra virgin olive oil to grease muffin cups (if not using liners)
- preheat oven to 350
- combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well
- press mixture into each lined or greased muffin cup, filling almost to the top
- bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown
- cool completely before serving
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-5 days or freeze for later use.
Recipe adapted from: