Most dogs won’t just eat raw kale because the taste just isn’t appealing to them. In order to incorporate some kale into my dogs diet I created an easy recipe that can be used as a meal topper or a treat. This particular recipe makes 18 muffins.
- 3 lbs Ground chicken
- 12 oz chopped kale
- 3 eggs
- olive or coconut oil to coat baking cups
- 3 muffin pans
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- coat muffin cups lightly with either coconut oil or olive oil to prevent sticking
- chop and steam kale
- mix kale with ground chicken and eggs
- fill muffin cups
- bake 45 minutes – 1 hour or until done (oven times will vary)
- allow to cool to touch and drain any fat
When completely cool store in fridge or freezer until ready to use.