There are many different recipe variations on the web for puploaf, this is my own version. My fur babies love it, so will yours!
- 3 pounds extra lean ground beef (85% lean or higher)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Honest Kitchen Preference Base Mix (sold at your local pet store)
- extra virgin olive or coconut oil
- 2 loaf pans or one lasagna pan
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- lightly grease either 2 loaf pans or a lasagna pan with either olive or coconut oil
- mix Honest Kitchen Preference Base Mix with hot water as directed on box and let sit for 5 minutes
- add eggs to meat and mix well
- mix meat and egg mixture with Honest Kitchen mixture
- fill pans as you would for a meat loaf
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on the size of your pans (oven times will vary, so check to make sure the meat is cooked through)
When cool enough to touch, drain any fat and cut into slices, you can refrigerate or freeze until you are ready to feed your pup. Warm the puploaf before feeding.
Important Note: Puploaf does not replace your dogs regular food. It does not contain all the required nutrition by itself. You can add puploaf as a topper to your dogs regular meal, just cut back on their food portion a bit so they don’t overeat.