These treats take just minutes to throw together with only three ingredients: coconut oil, a banana, and ground ginger. A frozen treat that has health benefits for your pup and can cool them down on a hot summer day.
- 1/2 cup melted unrefined extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 mashed banana
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- measure a 1/2 cup of coconut oil and then melt it in your microwave until it’s in liquid form
- mash your banana
- mix together the banana and coconut oil, until well combined (a thin pudding like consistency)
- add 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger to and stir
- fill each bone (or whatever shape mold you are using) to the top
- freeze until set
Store in airtight container in your freezer.
Recipe adapted from: