Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! What better way to show your dogs you love them by making some delicious Valentine’s Day dog treats!
• 2 1/2 cups rice flour
• 1 egg
• 1 cup canned beets, pureed
• 1/2 cup sweet potato, pureed
• 1/2 Cup water
• preheat oven to 350
• combine all ingredients to form dough (if your dough is sticky, add more flour, if it’s dry, add a bit more water)
• roll out dough onto lightly floured surface to about 1/4 inch thickness
• cut out desired shapes and place on cookie sheet
• bake for 40 minutes (oven times may vary)
• cool completely before serving to your pup
Cookies should have a bit of a crunch to them when they are cooled. You can serve them as is, or decorate them with yogurt frosting. Your dogs are going to love these treats!