These homemade dog treats are perfect for the holiday season! They are healthy, delicious, and will have your pup begging for more!
• 1 egg
• 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth (homemade is best, if store bought please be sure to check the ingredients for your pups safety)
• 1 large apple finely diced
• 1/2 cup chopped cranberries
• 2 cups whole wheat flour
• preheat oven to 400
• line cookie sheet with parchment paper
• combine all ingredients, mix well, then knead by hand into dough
• roll dough out on floured surface to about 1/4″ thickness
• use cookie cutters to cut desired shapes and place on cookie sheet
• bake 30 minutes (oven times may vary)
• remove from oven and allow to cool
It is best to store these treats in ziplock bags or airtight containers in your refrigerator to maintain their freshness.