These dog treats are frozen instead of baked. They are the perfect goodie to make during the hot summer months. You don’t have to turn on your oven and heat up the house, and your pup gets a tasty treat that cools him/her down.
- 32 oz plain low fat yogurt
- 3 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 1 large banana sliced
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- place all ingredients into a food processor or blender
- blend until creamy
- fill a silicone mold or an ice cube tray
- freeze for at least 2 hours
Once frozen pop out of molds and serve to your pup. Store in an airtight container in the freezer.
Recipe adapted from: