If you spoil your pups as much as we do, you’ll love this recipe! These delicious treats are really easy to make at home for your furry family member.
• 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
• 3/4 cup water
• 3 tablespoons natural creamy peanut butter
• 1/2 tablespoon carob powder
• preheat oven to 350
• combine dry ingredients in bowl and add the water
• mix until well combined into a dough
• on a floured surface, roll out dough to a rectangle shape
• cut the dough up and down and then once down the middle to yield 48 strips of dough
• take the dough and roll it between your palms to get a long noodle shape
• press 2 strips together at one end, twist, and then press the opposite end so the two strips are stuck together
• repeat until all pieces are twisted together
• place twists on an ungreased baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown (oven times may vary)
Allow to cool before serving to your pup!